NSW Covid-19 Lockdown Support Options
What lockdown support is available to business?
If your business has been adversely impacted by the recent lockdown in NSW, support is coming.
The NSW and Federal Governments have announced a series of new measures to support business during extended lockdowns of four weeks or more.
- Up to $15,000 through the expanded NSW 2021 COVID-19 business grants program
- Up to $10,000 cashflow support per week
- NSW micro business grants
- NSW payroll tax deferrals and a 25% payroll tax waiver
- NSW Rent protections and grants
- NSW Sector support for the arts and accommodation sector
You can streamline the process of applying for business support by ensuring:
- Your business and contact details are up to date on the Australian Business Register
- Your personal and business details are up to date and you have a MyServiceNSW account with a business profile
For further information on eligibility and details on how to apply, please refer to the attachment or contact us on 5531 1288.